That's Stamps....like postage Stamps

My life as I see it, and sometimes how I would like to see it :)

Monday, October 5, 2009

things I want

I've decided I need to get back into this, because I love reading my friends blogs, and hope that they will like to read mine. so I decided to start with the things I would like to blog about. Maybe I will get thru the list and maybe not.
1 My kids
2 my husband (the good and the bad)
3 Struggles i face in my life
4 the babies I've lost (will be a hard one)
5 funny memories I have of growing up
6how God is working in my life
(I started this with a whole list in my head and it's gone now)
7stupid people I see in my life (strangers, just dumb ones)
8 gifts I would like to receive (feel free to give hints to my husband)
9my very strict beliefs and how they have changed thru my life
10 things I like to do
11 anything else that strikes my fancy
We shall see how this goes. So far it's looking pretty boring
right now I'm looking at Jonah as he swings himself in his swing. maybe a clue he is too big for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime G. said...

#4 is going to hurt to read too.

October 5, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home