That's Stamps....like postage Stamps

My life as I see it, and sometimes how I would like to see it :)

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

gone again

So, Ian is gone again. From Tues to Sat. In atlanta at some big conference. and a U2 concert. The kids have gotten used to him being gone which i'm not gonna lie makes me mad sometimes. That he is gone enough that it is not a big deal to them anymore. But I still dont like it. I hate sleeping alone and being the one in charge at night. I woke up this morning and had a daymare about me having to kill someone who had broken into our house. It was bad, I had to figure out who to call (after 911) And then I had to change out of my pjs to go to the police station, and leave the kids with someone. And I also refused to be alone in the house until Ian got back. Mind you this was all in the first 15 of him being gone this morning. At least Im not too old to have an imagination. But in reality I know if anything did happen even when Ian was here, I would be doing most of the protecting anyway. He would go charging thru the house in his underwear and gun (as he has on a few occasions) and I would have to protect the kids. Also in reality, we live in such a weird place that I dont think a robber could find our house and we have a gravel road so they couldnt be quiet at all. Anyway, this has been my morning so far. I should have gone straight to the kitchen to fix a big breakfast, but oh well. I'm over it. Toast will work.
ps I am a horrible speller

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaime G. said...

i do this too!!!!! my imagination runs wild! and since jon won't allow my to have a gun (he says i'm crazy) i sleep with a baseball bat by the bed and a rambo-knife in the nightstand. and when i'm at home without him, i set the alarm and have almost all of the lights on!

oh, and thanks for blogging. i'm super glad and look forward to reading more and more.

October 6, 2009 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger annie said...

Hi friend! Glad to see you're going to start blogging again and I'm excited to get to read it!

I think I've forgotten what it feels like to be all alone (since moving in with the in-laws) but I'm sorry for you. Hope it goes by quickly!

October 6, 2009 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Erin* said...

Yay!! You're a Blogger once again. :) .. I haven't updated mine since last week but hopefully that won't be a "norm" for me. .. If you want company @ home .. just let me know. We Love hanging out w/ the Stamps!! :) I can't wait until tomorrow!! Survivor .. Yyyyeeeessssss!!!! :) (Maybe we can throw something else in there as well? .. hmmm .. interesting) :)

October 7, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home