That's Stamps....like postage Stamps

My life as I see it, and sometimes how I would like to see it :)

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I've got nothing to put here

Well, I hope my mom doesn't read this because she will be really disappointed in me. I think I may be done watching the Young and the Restless. I have watched this show for 15+ years. All the ups and down, the illigitamat children, the big dramatic weddings, and the theme song from Ice Castles playing everytime Nikki and Victor get back together. I still have a season pass on my DVR, but I hardly ever watch it. I read the spoilers on the internet, so I know what happens, and I think I'm just over it. Maybe it's because nothing good is really going on. Maybe because I'm busy with three kids, but no matter what, it's slowly getting out of my system. It makes me sad, I have seen many babies be born then disappear for a year to boarding school and come back adults. Many villans go to jail, and come back to be the hero just when you need it, and many babies being switched at birth. MAybe I've just had my fill. I think I'm getting old.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaime G. said...

bwahahahaha! HA!HA!HA!
seriously? wow. you always seem to surprise me.
next thing you know, you'll be tired of watching survivor. {gasp}

December 17, 2009 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger elise said...

too funny Jodie! i don't dig soaps so i feel ya and don't think you are old for moving on:O)

December 17, 2009 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger annie said...

Please don't tire of Survivor! ;-)

December 17, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home