That's Stamps....like postage Stamps

My life as I see it, and sometimes how I would like to see it :)

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Nathan

So, this is really quick, but I needed to write it down someplace before I forgot, and it's slightly too risque for a status update. we all had the stomach flu this week. Nathan had it last. Both ends to put it politely. So, Nathan goes into to bathroom and starts yelling, "uh mom? There's bacon in here. MOM there's bacon in here! mom bacon." I was very confused until I walked into the bathroom to see him looking at his underwear. That's right folks, he was talking about poop streaks in his underwear. We call them bacon strips. He apparently feels comfortable enough with them to give them a nickname. Bacon. Oh the life of a 4 year old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home