That's Stamps....like postage Stamps

My life as I see it, and sometimes how I would like to see it :)

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 in review

So, I thought I'd go back and talk about my 2009, the roses and the thorns
JANUARY- Nathan had his tonsils and adenoids removed, A rose for better sleeping eating habits, a thorn for the horrible recovery
My older kids turned 7 and 4, a ROSE for them getting older, a THORN for me missing their party because Jonah was in the hospital.
Jonah running a 103 fever at three months- A ROSE for the diarhea that finally gave the drs a new symptom (never though I'd be thankful for the runs) and for Nurse Ursula for taking him under her wing and making sure he was admitted. A THORN for having to see my baby lethargic and unresponsive.

FEBRUARY- I turned 29 a ROSE for the magical day of fun Ian planned, massages, new books, mani-pedi, new ipod, a THORN for the awful Bissel Mansion Dinner Theater we went to with friends, the friends were great, the food and activities were not.

MARCH- My dads birthday, ROSE for us kids finally buying his lunch, another ROSE for the 4 Wiis he bought us!

APRIL- A ROSE for my nephew Cody turning 1

MAY-Ian and I celebrated 9 years of marriage A ROSE for the good times and a THORN for the hard times

JUNE- Ian, Jonah, and I spent a week in Pennsylvania, A ROSE for me running up the stairs like Rocky, a THORN for Ian hating the original Philly Cheesesteak that we drove to the hood to buy.

JULY- Lots of Summer time ROSES- My Grandpas surprise 80th birthday party, my cousins moving to town, Jonah sitting up from the floor, and a weekend float trip in the rain with friends. A THORN for my last time nursing Jonah

AUGUST- A ROSE for the kids starting school, and THORN for the poor girls assigned to my soccer team

SEPTEMBER-A ROSE for Ian heading off to India, a ThORN for me having to be a single parent for 1 1/2 weeks. Another THORN for the H1N1 virus hitting our family.

OCTOBER-A ROSE for Ian turning 30, another ROSE for Jonah turning 1

NOVEMBER- A ROSE for our big trip to Disney, we had so much fun.

DECEMBER- A ROSE for all the friends and family we spent time with, a THORN for the stomach flu which kept us home from the staff Christmas Party.

I have had a great year! Can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home