That's Stamps....like postage Stamps

My life as I see it, and sometimes how I would like to see it :)

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Summer

So, I an beginning to plan my summer. I know, it's only January, but time gets away from me these days. We are joining Mascoutah Pool this year (yay) so we will be there a lot, but I also want the kids to get out. So in addition to the free summer movie series, I have decided we need to go on 1 field trip a week. Dont flip out , I am in no way transitioning to homeschooling, but the kids will drive me nuts in the house all day. So here is my list. Trying for free, but that can't always happen.
Pool- my kids need to learn to swim
Library- we have a great summer reading program
Soulard Market- I've not been there as an adult, but I remember it being fun, and a good experience
Zoo- We are Zoo friends, and always have a great time, planning on spending the night again
Botanical Gardens- Just for an adventure. the kids have never been there
Science Center- Grace will LOVE it!
City Museum-Pricey, but maybe they have a coupon day :)
Magic House- Again, going for the coupons. And this is iffy as the kids have been there a lot.
Arch/Museum-this one is for me. I have been wanting to go there for ages, I am an american west history freak and love this museum, but haven't been since like 3rd grade.
So, here are my thoughts o blog followers. I need people to go with! I can go along, but it's always more fun with friends. So, if any of this interests you, let me know! library, market, zoo, science center are all free. I'm always up for a picnic lunch and fun, I'll even just meet you at a park. If not, I'll just blog about how fun it all was, and make you jealous :)

2 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

Sounds funn! Unfortunately, unless I take vacation days to do so, I don't know that I will be able to join you. But, I am really looking forward to taking Emilia to a pool- she LOVES the water! Maybe we can plan a pool or zoo day. I want to be a Zoo Friend so bad!! (O:

January 21, 2010 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger elise said...

love soulard market! took leland last year, he loved it! so much to look at-- little chicks and birds too:O)

January 27, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home