That's Stamps....like postage Stamps

My life as I see it, and sometimes how I would like to see it :)

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thankfulness

SO here is a small sampling of what I am thankful for at this very minute. My new housecoat LOVE IT! My son Nathan who is wondering if his shoes will still fit now that he's 5. Jonah, for his new trick of running to you with his arms up wanting to be held. Graces front tooth which is hiding behind her big one, and is finally loose, Ian for letting me take a bath after dinner, and changing a poopy diaper (rarely happens) and for then giving nathan a bath when I wasnt feeling well. My birthday coming up, my dishwasher, I went for so long without one, I shall never take it for granted. Getting my haircut tomorrow, the anticipation is great, lots of milk in the fridge. the frozen soup I found yesterday which meant I didnt have to cook. The doughnuts my dad gave the kids that they have been eating for b-fast. CHeck ups for the kids Fri when I will be able to ask about Jonahs possible raspberry allergy, My church, who loves us so much, my family, who make grace feel special by trying to come to all of her bball games. Ian for taking the kids out on a date tomorrow night. My trip to NY this summer. My house which looks pretty good, my laundry for being caught up. God for giving me peace and patience on some things, although my heart is always thinking about it, and is no longer my own. I have so much more to be thankful of, but my sweet son is asking to be blindfolded, so I'm going to be thankful about getting to go play with him!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

Such a great post! I'm happier just from reading it. And now I'm thinking about all the things I am thankful for. (O:

January 28, 2010 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

ahhh a bath. I can't wait until we have a tub again :)

January 28, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home