That's Stamps....like postage Stamps

My life as I see it, and sometimes how I would like to see it :)

Monday, February 8, 2010

10 in 10

Well, my friend Elise tagged be to blog about where I will be in 10 years. So here ya go!
1-It will be the week before I turn 40, so hopefully I will be taking those last few minutes to make fun of Ian for being 40 when I'm still 39
2-I will have a child a senior in High school, a freshman, and an 11 year old as of now. I would like to add 2-3 more kids in that time. I would like to be pregnant again, but that sometimes doesnt go well for me, so we shall see. I really want to adopt from India, and am looking forward to that journey
3-I hope to still be at Cornerstone, but in a different house, this one will not hold that many more kids
4-I hope I can look back and see the journey to understanding Christ that my kids go through.
5-I want to still be as small as I am now, still pre baby weight, although if we won the lottery, I wouldnt say no to a boob job, and a tummy tuck :)
6-I want to go overseas at least 2-3 times by then (India definitley)
7-I can see Ian still complaining that I'm not a good housekeeper, so again, if we win the lottery I would get a maid in the next 10 years
8- I want to be a volunteer at church, if not work there maybe as a receptionist, but DEFINITELY not as Ians secretary (can you say divorce??)
9-I will own my own library by then, and will lend out books to anyone who needs one
10- I hope I still love Jesus and depend on him more than I do now. I know the getting there may mean hard things, but having already gone through hard things, it pulls you closer to HIM

SO there you have it, 10 things I hope I will be doing in 10 years

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

the library idea sounds like perfection!
oh and the boob job/tummy tuck sometimes seems like such a good idea. ha!

February 9, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home