That's Stamps....like postage Stamps

My life as I see it, and sometimes how I would like to see it :)

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

venting

I just got almost the maddest I have ever been. I was dropping nathan off at school when a little girl threw up in the foyer. there were probably 20 people (all parents) dropping there kids off and

NO ONE helped her!

They all just stood and stared as this young girl probably 6 was crying not knowing what to do. Well, I stood there for a second, I couldnt just leave Jonah alone, but someone had to do something, so I told Nathan to watch jonah and I ran past all the other parents, told the girl to hold on a minute I would get help, and went into the office and told the secretary what had happened. Did she run out to help that poor girl? NO! She said, oh yep, then I guess called the janitor and stayed in the office. I went back to catch Jonah running away, turned around and the girl was still standing there in tears!

ONE other mom opened the office door and told her to go to the Nurses office, Thats not my school so I didnt know where it was. As that mom sent her to the office, I moved a wet floor sign to the area so people wouldnt step in it. I walked back over to Nathan and all the parents (who had been watching from what I guess they thought was a safe distance) All turned back at the same time. Then another mom asked another one what had happened and upon hearing went "eww!" and took and exaggerated step back.

For crying out loud! It was a little girl! One who needed help when her mom wasnt there. I know noone wants the stomach flu, but you still have to be a nice human being! I was so mad. At the parents and the secretary. I hope me rushing around stirred up the germs and gives all of them a nice case of the pukes.

3 Comments:

Blogger elise said...

poor baby:O(
throwing up is the most terrible thing, even NOW, and much much worse with out your mommy.
glad you were there, and shame on the meanies.

March 10, 2010 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Jaime G. said...

waht in the world is friggin wrong with friggin parents these days?!?!?! grr! i'm already annoyed at parents, and then hearing this tops it off! i want to kick someone. seriously.. what would these people have done if it was their kid and found out about it after the fact? sheesh.

March 10, 2010 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger annie said...

I commented ony our FB earlier and not I am mad about this all over again! It is so sad that there are less and less decent human beings out there...

March 10, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home